Regulations on Tuition Fees Payments for Foreign Students of YBU
第一条、关于费用缴纳的规定Regulations on Tuition Fees Payment
1. Foreign students should pay the full amount on time according to the regulated time of school.
2. The deadline of fee payment is the last day of the registration from the date the school has set.
3. The student who cannot pay on time due to special circumstances must submit a written application to the administration section of foreign students. After approval, fees can be put off. The deferment period is generally within one month after registration.
4. Students who fail to apply for deferment or apply after deferment period need to pay 5% of fee.
5. Foreign students who are studying for a degree or permitted to graduate in advance or join a class in the middle of the course must pay tuition and other fees in accordance with the length of schooling.
6. Foreign teachersin Institute of Science and Technology (during the job period) and their families can enjoy fee reduction (must provide relevant certificates); Foreign teachers in other institute cannot apply for degree study and language program, but for their families, tuition fees can be reduced up to 50%.
第二条、关于费用退还的规定Regulations on Fees Refund
1. Fee of the students approved for leave of absence during study will not be refunded during the suspension. But the fees can be charged to after the students after his/her return to school.
2. Students who are expulsed out of school or revoked student status cannot get the tuition fee returned; under very special circumstances (Due to illness or other regions), students can apply for some of the tuition refund (Application fee is not refundable). A part of accommodation fees shall be refunded according to the number of days lived (60 Yuan/person/day) after calculated.
Department of International Exchange and Cooperation, Yanbian University