Regulations on International Dormitory Management of YBU
In order to stick up for the regular system of international dormitory, create a good study environment, detailed criterion is constituted.
1. Student shall apply for residing at the Foreign Students Office (FSO). Go to the dormitory administration office (International dormitory No.2, Room 316) with the check-in form and pay 500rmb as deposit. After paying, students can get the key and live in the dormitory. When students check out, students should first apply for checking out at the FSO and take the check-out form to the dormitory administration office, return the key. The dormitory deposit money will be returned if there is no damage to the dormitory. If there is any damage to the items in the room, the compensation amount will be deducted from the deposit according to the compensation standard.
2. Student shall reside in the assigned rooms. Unauthorized exchange of occupation of room is forbidden. If you have some special reason to exchange the room, you should apply at the FSO. It is allowed to exchange the rooms after you get the approval, and then return the original room key to the dormitory affairs office (International dormitory No.2, Room 316).
3.There are single rooms and double rooms. In principle, Confucius Institute Scholarship and exchange students will be assigned to Dormitory No.1, Government scholarship students will be assigned to Dormitory No.2.
4. In principle, exchange students and scholarship students will be assigned to double rooms. If exchange students and scholarship students want to apply for single rooms, the difference between the single and double rooms should be paid.
5. Exchange students and scholarship student can apply for living off campus after getting the approval of the FSO, and from that day, it is not allowed to apply to live in the dormitory again for one school year. Any exchange and scholarship students found occupying the dormitory just for temporary rest (noon break) will lose the housing privileges.
6. If there are vacant double rooms, the students can take students who want to live together to the office and handle the formalities, or the FSO arrange the roommates. Accommodations for couples and families are not available.
7. As for the students who have graduated from our university or finished their study here should check out and leave school within a week. University will not provide accommodations any more, and university reserves the right to dispose of any item which is left after students check out.
8. Students living in the accommodation should pay the fee in full at once prior to assignment before the beginning of the semester. Failure to timely payment will lead to loss of housing privileges.
9. Keep the room and public areas tidy and clean. The school properties such as furniture and public facilities should be well protected. Pets are not allowed in the dormitory, and you must not raise domestic poultry or animals. Smoking on the bed is not allowed.
10. Pay attention to saving water and electricity, turn off the electricity when the students leave room. High-power electrical appliances of more than 500 watts are not allowed to be used in the accommodation such as electric stove, electric heater and so on which will be confiscated once found.
11. Personal valuables should be properly kept. In case of any loss of properties, students shall immediately report to the local police and foreign student office in order to deal with in on time.
12. When the room facilities need to repair, students should go to the dormitory affairs office (International dormitory No.2, Room 316) and apply for repairing in time. Telephone Number: 0433-2436569
13. Students should provide convenience and cannot refuse to cooperate when the dormitory management staffs if need to go into the rooms for the sake of routine check. Unauthorized change or installation of door locks is prohibited.
14. Closing time of dormitory:
Monday to Thursday--22:00
Friday to Sunday—23:00
15. Dormitory carries out closed-off management, the person who is not living in the dormitory are not allowed to entry. Please tutor or meet visitors at the library or reception room which is downstairs of the office room.
16. In case of special reasons, families or relatives of students need to live in the dormitory, please come and apply at the Foreign Students’ office, they can live in the dormitory after permission.
17. Price of international dormitory
(2)8000rmb/2 semester/single room
18. Foreign students are required to abide by the above accommodation regulations. Twice violations of the regulations will result in loss of housing privileges and students need to move out in time, the remaining amount of dormitory fee will not be refunded.
19. School can punish the students who have disobeyed the management according to the rules of Specific Punishment Regulations for Students Abroad in YBU. The punishment for serious cases is expulsion.
附件：公寓内设施赔偿价格表Attachment: Compensation standard of the loss or damage to the dormitory items
Department of International Exchange and Cooperation of Yanbian University